Sunday 6 January 2013

KFC spicy chicken wings

Ingredients:
  • 12 chicken wings (about 800 g)
  • 1 egg
  • 250 ml milk
  • 1 cup flour
  • 3 teaspoons chilli powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic 1 teaspoon top
  • 1 teaspoon vegetation
  • 1 1/2 teaspoon salt


Preparation:
  • Cut wings in 3 pieces and discard tips. Wash well and place in a pot. Cover with 2 cups of cold water I dissolved 1/2 teaspoon granulatedgarlic 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon vegetation. Keep in refrigerator about 2-4 hours.
  • Place the pot on the fire and boil for 10 minutes fins in the water begins to boil. Then drain the water and cool off a bit after absorbing well with kitchen towels. In a bowl beat eggs, then add milk and mix well.
  • In another bowl / box with lid chilli mix flour, 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt and 1 teaspoon granulated top. Mix well.
  • Pass each wing by mixing flour and then the milk and the flour mixture.
  • *I put neinghesuite wings in flour box, I covered it with the lid and then shook her wings were covered up well; trick from Mara
  • I hot all over a bottle of oil in a deep pan. I had six wings each sieve once he has special pan for frying and I immersed in the oil bath for 3 minutes fixed. I put on a plate with napkins to absorb fat.
  • * Oil should be well heated, check it before you put the fried wings, as I check him sprinkle a little flour in it and when I know it's strong sizzling ok
  • Let fins to cool at least 10 minutes. Serve warm or cold. Remain crisp, about 2-3 hours after being cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment